A full day of the most comprehensive entertainment educational training, seminars, and workshops given by renowned experts in the fields of modeling, acting, performing, singing, music and dancing exclusively provided to models and talent from around the world participating at WCOPA.
A sampling of previous year’s camp highlights and mentors are:
- The legendary “vocal coach of the stars” whose students have garnered over 120 Grammy’s and include superstars such as Michael Jackson, Madonna, David Archuleta, Josh Groban, Prince, Stevie Wonder, Cher, Tina Turner, Natalie Cole, and many others. To be in the same room as this world famous icon will indeed be a rare privilege and honor!
- Seven-time Emmy nominee and three-time Emmy winning producer and choreographer.
- One of the world’s most famous fashion designers whose celebrity clients include Angelina Jolie, Ivanka Trump, the cast of “Desperate Housewives”, Eva Mendes, Heather Locklear, Gwyneth Paltrow and many more.
- The modeling industry: training, careers, and "the business".
- Senior Talent Agent with offices in New York and Hollywood presenting “audition techniques”.
- One of the world’s foremost psychologists and radio talk show hosts giving exclusive tips on “How to overcome stage fright”.
- Seven-time Grammy nominee and two-time Grammy winning independent music label owner.
- One of Hollywood’s most celebrated agents with celebrity clients on several hit TV series.
- Several of the world’s top dance choreographers from the renowned Millennium Dance Complex teaching some of the most dazzling routines ever created.
- Amazing information and tutoring for actors and performers including TV camera techniques, business operations, marketing, and vital “tools of the trade” from the celebrated New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts School of Film and Television.