Upload your video:
Perfect your talent by sharing videos with other performers, agents and managers associated with IWA.
- Viewers will have the opportunity to “Love it,” “Like it” or state “it’s OK.” Try out that new dance move or new audition piece before you go to an audition. If your video gets numerous “it’s OK” maybe it is time to up your game.
- Or just upload for fun. This is an interactive video sharing tool where you can encourage others or be encouraged.
- Want to share your talent with others outside of IWA? Send a link for them to register to review and respond to your video?
IWA is a Performing Arts Association:
- A place to connect, share, and collaborate.
- Learn in a bully-free environment.
- Performers help build content by sharing experiences then industry professionals continue the growth as they share their insights.
Who may join IWA:
- Any performer who has auditioned through a Country’s WCOPA National Selection Committee or through the WCOPA International Selection Committee qualifies to become a member of IWA.
- Audition may have been conducted online or live.
Not qualified to join IWA:
- Audition for WCOPA go to wcopa.com. Auditions will be sent to the country’s selection committee in which you reside or have citizenship. IWA membership is required for every participant who is selected and represents their country in the World Championships of Performing Arts. Passing a selection committee audition, live audition or online audition is not required to join IWA but you must have auditioned in the WCOPA system to join IWA.
With your Lifetime Membership:
- Unlimited access to videos, articles, blogs, competition and event information.
- The opportunity to share your performances and gather real-time feedback.
- Access to collaboration lounges and the ability to submit your success stories to inspire others.